As we go into the New Year Minuteman Parking Company would like to remind our employees what their responsibilities are to insure that we are all safe while at work. As the year progresses Minuteman Parking Company will be rolling out some new Accident Prevention Programs. These programs will define responsibilities for Management, Driveway Ambassadors, Drivers and Attendants. Management has a responsibility for the safety and health of all employees and to provide a safe work environment.
Everyone is expected to be responsible!
We all must get to work on time, work safely throughout the day, help our fellow teammates and guests and address any concerns to our Manager, Human Resources or the Training and Safety Manager.
We all are responsible to:
· Listen and learn
· Be an active participant in learning a new skill or safety issue.
· Ask for assistance if the training or instruction is not clear or your do not feel comfortable in performing the task assigned to you correctly and safely.
· Report ALL unsafe acts and nears misses immediately to a Manager.
· Address all problems with Management ASAP.
· Give your Management Team solutions to issues
· Continue to address issues with your Management Team and Human Resources if issues are unresolved.
· Be an active member in the safety of the workplace.
· Participate in Safety Discussions at your location.
· WORK SAFE
Minuteman Parking Company would like you to take an active part in making your location safe for you, your fellow teammates and our guests.
Keep open communication with your Team Members. Lack of communication is one of the biggest roadblocks to a safe work environment. Do not let this happen at your location. Be responsible and we will all stay safe.